Terms & Conditions of Use
The term ‘Men’s Botanics or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Men’s Botanics. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Purchase of products or services on this website is restricted to persons/individuals 18 years or older. Individuals below the age of 18 can have purchases made on their behalf by a parent or guardian, above the age of 18 years. If any loss or damage is incurred as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who has entered into the transaction on behalf of the minor or who has caused the order to be placed.
All orders on this website must be paid in full, prior to dispatch and made in Australian dollars. All orders must be paid online. We do not retain your credit card information on our website, however, as we do use a payment gateway provider, information may be retained on the payment gateway server.
If your payment order fails due to either the website being down or you having insufficient funds to pay for the transaction, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock when you return undertake the transaction again.
All prices on this website is displayed in Australian dollars and must be paid in Australian dollars. Where GST is charged, this will be clearly displayed on the tax invoice you will receive once order has been placed.
All products on this website have been described using the information available to us at the time of writing as to the accurateness and correctness of descriptions and information. Although we have taken extra care to ensure that all information is accurate and complete, we cannot eliminate the possibility of: a) incorrect information that is provided to us by suppliers or distributors; b) not having updated information as a result of suppliers or distributors failing to provide this to us; c) human error in writing or entering information on product labels or website.
We reserve the right to change any information on products or website, including but not limited to pricing, descriptions, product names or specifications without prior notice.
We do not offer return or exchange for change of mind.
If you believe the product is faulty or defective in any way (smell, colour, texture) or if you experience a skin reaction, you may request an exchange of the product within 14 days of transaction date.
Please contact us on email@example.com to request for an exchange. Please include invoice number, your name and what you have purchased; detailing what you believe is faulty with the product.
Upon receipt of your email, we will email you details of where to send the faulty products. The customer must arrange shipping to Men’s Botanics
Men’s Botanics will exchange a product that is found to be faulty/defective due to a production error. The product will be replaced with the same size and value of original product ordered. If it is found, after receipt of the product, that the product was faulty, Men’s Botanics will pay the exchange shipping.
If it is found that the product is NOT faulty, the customer will be charged the shipping fees.
If you have received your order from Men’s Botanics and it is incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number, so that we can arrange to have the correct products sent to you and the incorrect products returned to Men’s Botanics.
We will dispatch the correct replacement for any incorrect product within 3 working days of receipt of return of the incorrect products. Your return must be accompanied with a proof of purchase and the products must be returned in a new, unused and re-saleable condition.
We ask our customers to advise us as soon as possible if your order has been delivered significantly late, damaged or incorrect. If this is the case, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that all claims will be honoured at the discretion of Men’s Botanics and we reserve the right to refuse to refund or replace any customer claims when returns are excessive and it appears that the policy is being manipulated or abused.
Australia: We endeavour to dispatch shipments to destinations in Australia within two working days of order being placed. Most destinations in Australia should receive orders within 7 working days, however, remote destinations can take up to 14 working days.
New Zealand: We endeavour to dispatch shipments to New Zealand destinations within two working days of your order being placed. New Zealand orders can take between 7 to 14 working days depending on the location.
We cannot guarantee these exact delivery timeframes, as each shipment is different and will depend on the destination address.
Free Standard Domestic Shipping in Australia for any order that is AU$150 or more.
The fee for Standard Domestic Shipping within Australia for orders less than AU$150 is AU $7.95
We choose to use “Australia Post Parcel Service” and “Couriers Please/DHL” delivery service; the appropriate delivery method will be selected based on customer order, delivery address and the most efficient method to deliver to you, whichever method used, the shipping cost remains the same at the flat rate of $7.95
International: New Zealand has Flat Rate of $15.95 for all orders
Please note that you will be asked to check your agreement to our Terms & Conditions when placing your order. According to our terms and conditions in the Men’s Botanics Refund & Exchange Policy, you agree to cover the cost of freight for exchanged products or returns, unless you receive an incorrect or defective order.
Upon dispatch of your order, you will receive an email notifying you that your order has been fulfilled and on its way.
If on occasion stock is unavailable on our website, this will only be for a short time and you may return to our website and place your order at a later stage, or visit one of your stockists.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
There may be areas of this website that display third party advertising. Our display of this advertising should not be interpreted in any way as an endorsement or recommendation of the advertising network, advertiser, or their products or services.
There may be areas of this website that provide the ability to contact third parties. We do not take any responsibility for any communication activity or any transaction, including but not limited to business transactions, undertaken between yourself and the third party.
Information, materials, products, content and services included or otherwise made available are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, unless otherwise specified. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, content, materials or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. By continued use of this website, you agree that we will not be held liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website.
Our liability will only be limited to the amount paid by yourself (excluding any shipping and/or handling charges) for those goods and services arising from the supply or offer via this website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
The Website, including (but not limited to) text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material ("Content") is protected by copyright, trade mark and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by Men's Botanics and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Men's Botanics. All individual articles, reports, and other elements making up the Website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions
You may not use any Men's Botanics trademarks or trade names without prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks. Men's Botanics and it's Logo is Trademarked No. 1797828
Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria and the Terms and Conditions of this site.
You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website including its products.
In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website including its products.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Individual experiences from product use can and will vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. These product and descriptions are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease or effects of ageing. Results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Men’s Botanics Love Your Skin Competition
Terms and Conditions for the Men’s Botanics Love Your Skin Competition
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
2. Employees of the promoter (Men’s Botanics) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
3. To enter, entrants must enter your email and agree to subscribe to Men’s Botanics email list to be included in the draw.
4. There is no entry fee.
5. Entries open on Friday 6 July 2018 and close at midnight on Friday 20 July 2018.
6. Entrants are permitted to enter the competition with one email. Each entrant can increase their chances by sharing the competition through social media platforms via the entry form, however, an entrant can only win one prize.
7. There is five prizes available. The prize will be a “ Men’s Botanics Love Your Skin Pack” that includes (one) Reece Carter’s Happy Gut book, (one) Men’s Botanics Body Wash and (one) Men’s Botanics Ultra Power Cream Cleanser. Total Individual packs valued $94.70. Total Prize Draw for the competition valued $473.50
8. Prizes will be drawn on Saturday 21 July, 2018 14.00pm. The prize winner will be notified via the contact email provided to Men’s Botanics on Saturday 21 July, 2018.
9. If Men’s Botanics is unable to contact the winner by midnight Monday 23 July, 2018 then the prize will be invalidated.
10. The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
11.The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
12. Entrants are responsible for any or all expense should they incur in entering the competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
13. Men’s Botanics accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
14. The information you are asked to provide to Men’s Botanics is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Men’s Botanics will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
15. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, Twitter or other community social platform. You are providing your information to Men’s Botanics and not to Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, Twitter or other social Platforms. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of relevant government authorities
17. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/18/26081
Psst! Join our Newsletter and Get 10% Off Your Order
You're one step closer in putting your "Best Face Forward". Register now for access to exclusive discounts, news and competitions. Just sign up with your email and get a BONUS 10% OFF your first order** A one time use discount code will be emailed to you